Please register to be placed on a wait list for Sabbath Service.
A confirmation from the church will inform you of which Sabbath you can attend.
The current maximum allowable for church attendance is 50 persons.
Currently we are able to have TWO SEPARATE SERVICES allowing 50 persons for each event. The Main floor service will use the FRONT (Gated) ENTRANCE ONLY and the Fellowship Hall Service will use the SIDE (from parking lot) DOOR ONLY. Access in going from either event will be blocked off. Signs will be displayed to help you navigate
The Main floor service (General) will feature:
1) 9:45am Live Sabbath school in class room....future in Sanctuary
2) 11am Live Divine service in the Sanctuary.
The Fellowship hall Service (Family first priority) will feature:
1) 10am Early age Children's Sabbath School (Cradle roll to Primary ages) ,
2) 10am Live adult Sabbath School in the fellowship hall
3) 11am Live-streamed projector viewing of the upstairs main floor Divine Service.
You will be placed according to availability and what suits your needs if you have children. Therefore please indicate if you have children.
BC CONFERENCE AND PROVINCIAL HEALTH OFFICER SAFETY PROTOCOLS ARE STILL IN PLACE
1) Mandatory Mask wearing while inside the church
2) Maintaining Social Distancing
3) Perform Self Health Check before arriving to church. Self Health Check form
You will be asked to check in at either event at the registration table and if you have done your self health check.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!